[LAU] An Anniversary

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon May 15 19:36:17 UTC 2017

While looking over old archives it suddenly occurred to me that it's exactly 10
years since my first submission to the KVR cafe contest. Not wanting to pass up
on that, I quickly grabbed the old files (yes, I do keep stuff that long) and
added a repeat with a new arrangement. Even now it's very short - under 2:30 in
total.

So here it is. The original made with Zyn, and the latest with Yoshi.
Hope you like it.

https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/soft-cheese-aniversary

--
Will J Godfrey