[LAU] need just one more d/a output...

john gibby johnalan.gibby at gmail.com
Wed May 17 18:06:30 UTC 2017

Hi,
Just a little question - I have an RME9652 connected to a Tango24 to give
me 8 d/a outputs via ADAT; but I really need 9 outputs.  I only really need
ONE input, for testing/crossover design.  The 9 outputs I need are:  front
L/R low/mid/high, center, L/R surround.

So I'm wondering the nicest way to do get my 9 ADAT outputs.  Maybe I
should just look for a good deal on another Tango24... or, get a Behringer
8000 d/a for less money, and use it for the L/R surround channels.  Both
those options give me 8 more inputs that I don't really need right now...
Is there something reasonable I might buy (and sell my Tango24), that has
ADAT, with from 10 to 16 outputs and 8 or less inputs?
Thanks!
John