[LAU] The Future 1 (the web)

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Mon May 22 16:54:29 UTC 2017

At 2017-05-22 kl. 17:36, Johannes Kroll wrote:
> "DAW-as-a-Service", as in "store your audio data on our computers and
outside of your own control,
>  while using proprietary software that does not even run on your own
computer, but on a server
> somewhere and you only see the browser-based UI"?

Or like this:

"DAW-as-a-open-Service", as in "store your audio data on our computers
and inside of your own control,
while using software that run on your own computers, but you only see
the browser-based UI"

It was merely an example on what Paul Davies said beginning at 3h16m41s
in the video.

Personally I think it's an interesting idea with browser based UI.

cheers,

--

/bengan