[LAU] The Future 1 (the web)

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Tue May 23 14:39:34 UTC 2017

A quick reply that might be off topic.. (i am no developer)

I recently bought two Motu Ultralite AVB cards and have not used the
embedded html based mixer/configuration interface but i noticed that motu
have publshed both their web API as well as their OSC reference. Maybe Motu
did something good that can be helpful for Ardour web socket ideas ?

http://cdn-data.motu.com/downloads/audio/AVB/docs/MOTU%20AVB%20Web%20API.pdf
http://cdn-data.motu.com/downloads/audio/AVB/docs/OSC%20Quick%20Reference.pdf

Sorry if that did not make any sense

Cheers