[LAU] [music] the relief

Benoît Rouits brouits at free.fr
Tue May 23 22:53:54 UTC 2017

Hello dear list,

After some silence here, i just wrote this little tune* called
"The Relief", it is dedicated to the LAU. I hope you will enjoy it!

As i use to write unfinished short tunes, this falls into this
category too. So, don't feel frustrated at the end, i told you.

It only lasts 3 minutes. I used musescore with the Salamander SFZ piano,
Sonatina double bass, and yoshimi with classical ImpossibleDream patch.
I recorded it with qjackrcd, orchestrated by qjackctl.

Thank you for listening !

[*] http://brouits.free.fr/music/exmachina/the_relief.ogg