[LAU] FOSS DAW recommendations

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Nov 18 18:32:31 UTC 2017

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:38:42 -0500, jonetsu wrote:
>Is it possible to combine both type of uses in a dedicated
>application ?

Hi,

IMO it's not possible to provide all choices Ardour provides directly by
it's GUI, by a more intuitive usable GUI. Anyway, it would be possible
to make Ardour's GUI much more intuitive usable as it is now. I suspect
Ardour's GUI doesn't get fixed for hysterical raisins. I guess apart
from the Ardour fan base, most producers and musicians have a common
ground for some improvements, that are actually provided by other
software. However, it doesn't make sense to discuss this on this
mailing list ;).

Regards,
Ralf

--
$ pacman -Q linux{,-rt{,-cornflower,-pussytoes}}|awk '{print $2}'
4.13.12-1