[LAU] Hoontech DSP24 with DSP C-Port 2000: how do I use the line in/out of the pci card in JACK?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Oct 5 06:21:16 UTC 2017

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 16:32:00 -0500, Jan Depner wrote:
>blacklist snd_hda_intel
>
>because that caused all sorts of grief if I left it active.

Hi,

that's hard to believe. What do you mean by "left it active"? Could you
please give a few examples? What happens?

Disabling the onboard audio device by the BIOS settings is a good idea,
if it's anyway unneeded, but this shouldn't necessarily be required, to
improve something, let alone that removing the module shouldn't make a
difference.

Regards,
Ralf