[LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 128, Issue 20

David W. Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 26 08:30:38 UTC 2017

Hmm, small suggestions for those who receive the list in digest form. (From someone who used to do that in the days of dial-up.)

IIRC, the MIME digest format enables replying to individual emails within the digest. Then the reply has the proper subject line (vs the generic "re: [LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 128, Issue 20").

If the list doesn't offer a MIME digest - or your mail client doesn't support MIME digests - please change the subject line to correspond with the part of the digest you're replying to. Makes it easier for everyone to keep track of things.

If you use MS Windows, I recommend Pegasus Mail. Excellent mail client and perfect support for MIME digests.

You may now return to your regularly-scheduled interruption.
--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.