[LAU] [Music] Spring Theme

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Apr 9 17:29:33 CEST 2018

On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 12:22:31 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/spring-theme

Thanks for your comments.  And for pointing out that the bass is indeed
on the boomy side. There's not much to miss from a comparison; some
drums were a bit on the side.  I am making now a checklist before
declaring a mix done and one is a final pass with the headphones.  I'll
pay attention to the snare.

The end with the pads is something isn't it.  It one of those
things that sometimes "put themselves together" instinctively.  This is
certainly the part of the piece where there was most fun.  The contrast
with the bit before helps in setting it, perhaps.  I wonder what apiece
that starts with this etheral part could be like ...

Cheers.