[LAU] udev broken?

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Thu Apr 12 11:53:55 CEST 2018

Den 2018-04-11 kl. 20:14, skrev Will Godfrey:
> I did an upgrade (debian testing) a couple of weeks ago, and found xfce could
> no longer automout USB sticks and drives (pmount still works).
> On Monday, I decided to do some work on an Arduino, and it seems that also can
> no longer recognise boards plugged in via usb.
>
> Also just today another guy at work tells me he now has the same problem.
>
> The weird thing is I can't seem to find any recent references on-line to such
> issues.
>
> Anyone got any suggestions?

Some month ago I had some problems with automount (USBmount) of usb when
I was testing debian stretch as a router in our lab. After some googling
it was solved with this. It shouldn't have affected arduinos as far as I
can understand but I'm not sure.

https://github.com/rbrito/usbmount/issues/2#issuecomment-330739503

Cheers,

--