[LAU] [Music] Summer Theme

Tim termtech at rogers.com
Sun Apr 15 22:06:16 CEST 2018

On 04/15/2018 02:57 PM, jonetsu wrote:
> Quite the contrary to the current weather,

Aw, that's cruel man!
Looks like a lot of us are robbed of yet another Spring.
Oh well, one can dream...

> here's a Summer Theme,
> another upbeat and bright piece this time built on acoustic bass
> guitar and acoustic guitars.  With drums, percussions and synth
> coloring.

I agree that at first the bass sounds like it might overpower,
  but then makes sense as the song progresses.
I like the acoustic guitars, nice touch, good playing.

For some reason it feels like at some point some pleasant
  female vocals should come in, perhaps just some light
  backing choruses or oohs and aahs.

Tim.