[LAU] [Music] Summer Theme

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Apr 20 18:10:06 CEST 2018

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 09:07:50 -0500
"Chris Caudle" <chris at chriscaudle.org> wrote:

> I think I like it more than the original mix, but hard to tell
> without the original side by side for a direct comparison.
> Do I really like this version more, or do I just think that I like it
> more because it is morning and I am drinking my coffee now, but the
> other version I heard maybe in the afternoon when I was tired and
> grumpy.

Or maybe it's just louder :)

No, it's very much in the same LUFS range, same LU.  Thanks for the
comments.  I also like much better.  It is such a bright song.  Made by
a guy usually not-so-bright and more sombre. I hope he'll be doing more
in that vein :)

As a sidenote I got the linVST working with wine-staging and as a
result of that, there are some Voxengo plugins at the mastering stage,
like a dynamic EQ for instance.

Cheers.