[LAU] [Music] Summer Theme

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Apr 23 18:13:01 CEST 2018

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 14:57:14 -0400
jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/summer-theme

Version # 3: the previously added kick drum was replaced by the Pearl
kicks # 1 to 4 from the AVL drumkit and the dynamics were relaxed.  This
kick drum is much deeper.  This is the 2nd time ever I add to a drum
track with samples.  Last time I did not spend that much time finding a
suitable kick.  This time around Glen has proposed the AVL drumkit
that's part of AV Linux so why not give it a try.   Between the Ludwig
and the Pearl I found that the latter was less heavy and adapted better
to the dynamics.

Cheers.