[LAU] [Music] Summer Theme

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Apr 23 19:02:10 CEST 2018

Apr 23 2018, jonetsu has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/summer-theme
Comparing this to the last remix, the kick seems less poignant. Overall,
it sounds like there is more subtle compression, much closer to the
first version, though the EQ'ing feels more balanced. Not sure if you
tweaked that too. I know the AVL drumkit and use parts of it. I can't
hear the the low end very well, but my monitors' bottom end isn't that
good. :( In comparison, I do like this mix best, since it has the
openness of the first mix, while dispensing with the too prominent
frequenciies, with the added tightness introduced in the second mix. A
good demonstration why it's worth it to return to a "finished" work and
reopen the case.

Thanks for sharing and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------