[LAU] Microphone advice

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Sun Apr 22 23:48:42 CEST 2018

Depending on budget and expected output you might consider something like a
Zoom H4n or a Tascam DR05. You don't need an interface, they record direct
to SD Card ... the quality is amazingly good. Yes, you can do better
quality with dedicated mics, but you will need more budget, and time and
expertise for setup.

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca