[LAU] M-Audio Fast Track Pro: unreliable, distorted recording

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Aug 4 22:57:04 CEST 2018

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 16:28:58 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
>On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 3:52 PM, Felix Homann <linuxaudio at showlabor.de>
>wrote:
>
>> First, thanks to Tim and David! It's nice to have your support :-)
>> Highly appreciated!
>>

>you can all make this much easier:
>
>×

I don't use this address on this mailing list, I might have used it in
the past. There could be reasons to change the email address, regarding
the email provider and/or mailing list set-up, such as a DKIM issue.
However, I'm clearly pro using email filters. Even if I use an email
address that doesn't contain my name, the prefixed is always my real
name. Better filter by my name. I'm not the only German with this name,
but it's a seldom name and nobody with the same name seems to be
present in any Linux related mailing list.