[LAU] M-Audio Fast Track Pro: unreliable, distorted recording

Tim termtech at rogers.com
Sun Aug 5 00:56:50 CEST 2018

On 08/04/2018 04:28 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> you can all make this much easier:
>
> ×//

Aw, that ain't the answer, man.

Such actions should be reserved for real arseholes,
  foul-mouthed trouble-makers, and spammers, you know?

I find this member is not that. Has been helpful.
We've had pleasant discussions off-list.

I would rather engage with the member and try to point
  out some behaviour.

But I'm sorry, when I saw the posts I felt the need to
  speak up immediately, you know?
It kinda touches a raw nerve with me, you know?
It's just wrong.

Tim.