[LAU] M-Audio Fast Track Pro: unreliable, distorted recording

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Sun Aug 5 02:19:35 CEST 2018

Am 04.08.2018 um 16:08 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> On Sat, 2018-08-04 at 15:03 +0200, Felix Homann wrote:
>> Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> schrieb am Sa., 4. Aug. 2018 um 07:13 Uhr:
>>> Even 'powerful and complex' professional audio gear is designed to be
>>> self-explaining.
>>
>> Sorry, in general that's just nonsense
>
> Sure, nowadays the truth is nonsense, alternative facts are better.

Ralf, in my opinion you just have too many opinions on too many things.
It is no wonder that sometimes there are people who see things
differently. Just acknowlegde that, publicly or (better) silently, and
we'll all be able to have a more civilised discussion here,

That's all I'm going to contribute to this dicsussion on this channel.

Chris