[LAU] Live performance gear ideas?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Aug 18 11:28:51 CEST 2018

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 10:41:30 +0200, Thomas Poulsen wrote:
>> Ideas on simple as in compact tools,  stand alone units,
>> computerized or not, that give me the means of performance
>> playback.  Include  ideas for amplification so sound carries too.
>
>This one is quite popular around here:
>
>https://soundboks.com/?noredirect=true

The only connection by cable could be done by a 3.5 mm (1/8")
mini-connector socket. If she should should use a laptop with its
integrated audio interface, a converter cable on the laptop site is
tolerable, since the laptop anyway needs a careful prepared stand. At
the speaker's end she needs an appropriate connection. Even without a
converter cable, a 3.5 mm (1/8") jack with an appropriate heavy cable,
that is resistant to treading, doesn't provide a reliable connection.

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-pussytoes,-cornflower,,-securityink}}|cut -d\  -f2
4.18.2.arch1-1