[LAU] Acid December 2018

Set Hallstrom public at sakrecoer.com
Sat Dec 1 10:18:32 CET 2018

On 2018-12-01 09:58, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Nice vintage bling-bling web design. Reminds me of
> http://www.karzauninkat.com/Goldhtml/goldhtml.htm. Unfortunately
> the "goldene Regeln" of bad HTML don't work anymore, for example
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/blink, so
> it's hard to maintain vintage style web pages.

True! The original intent was to use lots of blink, but a funky CSS3
animation alternative was chosen :D I've realized there is so much
madness to render websites utterly-hard-to-read that i could only dream
of in the 90's now a days ! Unfortunately many cellphones seems to
struggle when you add the cherry on the whipped sour-cream :D

/* hue */
@-webkit-keyframes color_change {
	from { filter:hue-rotate(0deg); }
	to { filter:hue-rotate(360deg); }
}
@-moz-keyframes color_change {
	from { filter:hue-rotate(0deg); }
	to { filter:hue-rotate(360deg); }
}
@-ms-keyframes color_change {
	from { filter:hue-rotate(0deg); }
	to { filter:hue-rotate(360deg); }
}
@-o-keyframes color_change {
	from { filter:hue-rotate(0deg); }
	to { filter:hue-rotate(360deg); }
}
@keyframes color_change {
	from { filter:hue-rotate(0deg); }
	to { filter:hue-rotate(360deg); }
}

#id_of_blink_ting {

  -webkit-animation: color_change 1s infinite linear;
	-moz-animation: color_change 1s infinite linear;
	-ms-animation: color_change 1s infinite linear;
	-o-animation: color_change 1s infinite linear;
	animation: color_change 1s infinite linear;
}

Tune the timer for seizure inducing seizure-warnings

--
Set Sakrecoer