[LAU] Acid December 2018

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Dec 1 10:52:58 CET 2018

On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 10:18:32 +0100, Set Hallstrom wrote:
>Unfortunately many cellphones seems to struggle when you add the
>cherry on the whipped sour-cream :D

While this is bad for sarcastic artwork, most people benefit from this
limitation. I do not benefit from it, since I don't own, use any kind
of cellular thingy. Actually I ordered an 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1TB, but
_without_ "cellular" ;). Regarding telephone, I only use landline and
even my cassette tape recorder telephone answering device is
disconnected. First I spoke a very, very long announcement in the
style of  https://www.wdrmaus.de/, explaining a telephone answering
device, but people still waited for the "beep", sometimes just to leave
the note, that they like my ironically "wdrmaus" style explanation, so
after a while I disconnected it.

--
Kitty, Daisy & Lewis - The Game Is On
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL6Cuo0YPlo