[LAU] Acid December 2018

Set Hallstrom public at sakrecoer.com
Sat Dec 1 11:05:55 CET 2018

On 2018-12-01 10:52, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 10:18:32 +0100, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> Regarding telephone, I only use landline and
> even my cassette tape recorder telephone answering device is
> disconnected.

No surprise, you are probably the most cyberpunk person I've come across
on the world wild webb, whether it is a genre you'd adhere to or not. I
aspire to more disconnection, but work has had me do compromises I'm
still not too comfortable with. Perhaps it is my slightly
cynical-leaning but still positive optimism speaking, i think we're
approaching a shift where disconnection is becoming the ultimate
societal status. I hear for example of a music scene that only takes
place on dead-drops [1] poetically labeled "Forbidden music"... I still
have to come across one of those dead-drops. (I'm actually planning on
cementing a few USB sticks this weekend) but my sources tell me this
might be where the Dark-Vapour scene started.

> https://www.wdrmaus.de/

Not sure about the style, but i recognize a friendly face from back when
i had German TV but didn't understand a word of it <3

[1]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_drop

--
Set Sakrecoer