[LAU] New GxValveCaster LV2 plugin

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Wed Dec 5 19:50:29 CET 2018

Am 05.12.18 um 17:56 schrieb Christopher Arndt:
> Am 05.12.18 um 09:06 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
>> I've developed a new LV2 plugin, the ValveCaster.
>> [...]
>> You can get it here:
>>
>> https://github.com/brummer10/GxValveCaster.lv2
> Nice! Will this become part of the GxPlugins collection at some point or
> will this stay separate?
>

> Cheers, Chris

Hi Chris

Currently there are no plans to incorporate this with the GxPlugins
package.

I think about making evtl. a new package from the latest plugs I've
made. This may currently include the CreamMachine, the ReverseDelay and
the ValveCaster.

GxPlugins already contain 28 plugins, which is hugh, isn't it. I would
love to exclude the best of them, like GxSuperFuzz, GxNightFuzz,
GXLiquideDrive and GxSVT and made a new package with selected best
plugs. The ValveCaster deserve for sure a place in that.

Only I'm not sure how to proceed from here on.

regards

hermann