[LAU] New GxValveCaster LV2 plugin

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu Dec 6 12:46:41 CET 2018

Am 06.12.18 um 09:41 schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:
> Hello Hermann,
>
>> I've developed a new LV2 plugin, the ValveCaster.
> Awesome! Any chance you could also do the BoobTube (sorry for the name,
> didn't coin it myself)? I've built the physical version and it's a great
> booster! It's basically an improved ValveCaster.
>
> http://juansolo.mooo.com/stompage/btbuild.html
>
> Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for the link.

I've give it a shot, and it sound's nice so far. Will be soon in the
collection. :-)

I wonder if you build it with a 40V or a 60V power supply?

This makes a huge difference here in the simulation.

For reference here is the frequency plot of the BoobTube at 40V

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5293/dypm55xc_png.htm

and here with 60V

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5293/hc2ywbbz_png.htm

and this is the response of the ValveCaster (12V)

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5293/l8jhh3sv_png.htm

regards

hermann