[LAU] New GxValveCaster LV2 plugin

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Fri Dec 7 20:35:07 CET 2018

Am 06.12.18 um 09:41 schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:
> Hello Hermann,
>
>> I've developed a new LV2 plugin, the ValveCaster.
> Awesome! Any chance you could also do the BoobTube (sorry for the name,
> didn't coin it myself)? I've built the physical version and it's a great
> booster! It's basically an improved ValveCaster.
>
> http://juansolo.mooo.com/stompage/btbuild.html
>
> Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

Here we go:

https://github.com/brummer10/GxBoobTube.lv2

I couldn't really decide for my self with simulation I like more, the
one with 40V or the one with 60V. So I put both in it and add a voltage
switch, so we could compare the simulations on 40V and 60V.

Also it comes with a MOD UI, easy to build and use on the MOD.

I've used it the last few hours on my MOD in front of the CreamMachine
and have a lot of fun.

regards

hermann