[LAU] Still trying to record

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Wed Dec 19 02:34:44 CET 2018

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 5:41 PM Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>
wrote:

> IIUC monitoring through the app is always ok, but playback of a
> recording, and/or recording with a Behringer UCA202 works, but fails
> when using a Presonus Audiobox?

Yup :) The UCA202 works just fine. But recording though the Presonus is
awful. There is one difference, and I'll have to try it in morning ...
using the UCA202 I have a mic connected to a mixer and the mixer is to the
UCA202. Using the Presonus I have the mic directly into it. I'll see if
putting a mixer in the chain changes things.

And, yes, I've tried different USB ports. And, yes, about a year ago it all
worked just fine :)

As to hardware, etc:

Linux version 4.18.0-12-generic (buildd at lgw01-amd64-033) (gcc version 8.2.0
(Ubuntu 8.2.0-7ubuntu1)) #13-Ubuntu SMP Wed Nov 14 15:17:05 UTC 2018

MB Asus Prime H310M

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz

Best,

--