[LAU] MWSD - software to help edit the Waldorf Microwave II/XT

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Feb 18 01:11:55 CET 2018

Hey hey,
if anyone has a Waldorf Microwave II/XT synthesizer and is interested, I have
written a small tool to display either straight MIDI/SysEx data or the display
content on the computer. It was meant for blind users, but can also be used to
do remote work on it.

Current featurs:
* direct MIDI/SysEx display (masking long data dumps by friendly, accurate
messages)
* showing the display content of the Microwave II/XT
* autodetecting the MWII or doing it manually.

The program uses RtMidi for the communication. The github repo is here:
https://github.com/fsilvain/mwsd.git

Since this is my very first fully complete software package, I'd be glad for
any feedback.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)