[LAU] studio prep question.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Feb 24 19:11:29 CET 2018

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 18:58:08 +0100, Joakim Hernberg wrote:
>On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 18:40:07 +0100
>Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>
>> An acoustic decoupled room inside
>> the room for a sax player might be possible in regards to costs and
>> structural engineering, but at some point there are limits regarding
>> costs as well as structural engineering.
>
>No matter how well done a booth sounds like a booth :)
>
>IMO, you solve some problems to create others.

You are absolutely right! This is just for a sax player who want's to
increase her free jazz abilities.

    Begin forwarded message:

    Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 19:03:50 +0100
    From: Ralf Mardorf
    To: jonetsu
    Subject: [off-list] [LAU] studio prep question.

    I'm not good doing overtone singing and would like to practise doing
    it, but since I have good luck with a peaceful neighbourhood and
    some even like my guitar playing, I won't exhaust the good luck and
    don't practise overtone singing.

To practise overtone singing a cabin would do the job ;).

--
$ pacman -Q linux{,-rt-securityink,-rt,-rt-pussytoes,-rt-cornflower}
linux 4.15.4-1