[LAU] studio prep question.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Feb 25 19:48:48 CET 2018

>On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:26:54 +0100, Manuel Haible wrote:
>>This requires some calculation regarding structural analysis
>
>Unless you are living in a banana republic
>
>- you need to hire a structural engineer
>- you need to get a construction permit
>
>In advanced civilisations it's not simply done by reading a few books
>and/or Wikies and using a piece of jotting paper + a calculator.

I wonder if Karen's home is a rental flat or a freehold flat. However,
Karen doesn't want to "damage the wall itself", so I asume Karen doesn't
want to build a new building inside the room.

Résumé:

Just isolating the walls gains less, since at least the joints of walls
and the ceiling and especially the floor are week points.