[LAU] [Music] A Case of Kaese Part Deux : Planet Gorgonzola

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Jan 3 16:14:47 UTC 2018

Jan 3 2018, jonetsu has written:

> On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 20:29:59 -0500
> jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:
>
>>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/a-case-of-kase-part-deux-planet-gorgonzola
Hey hey Jonetsu,
I have listened to both versions in comparison and I can definitely hear
wht you were saying about the mastering. The new version seems more
transparent and well-balanced. The new drum kit gives it more of a kick
or bite.

As a technical achievement I prefer the new version, as a piece of art,
eliciting an immediate emotional response, I prefer the first version.
The association with gorgonzola is more present. :) Also, in my first
response I forgot to mention the nice patch with the randomised
pitch/parameters, in the latter sections. I lovely touch. It shouts
SYNTH! to me, on an almost subconscious level, more than any of the
other sounds. Very enjoyable detail!

Best wishes and thanks for sharing (not only the piece, but its
evolution),

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound