[LAU] [Music]: Not That Innocent (instrumental)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Jan 6 00:45:11 UTC 2018

Hi there,
thanks for your comments. I've heard that the vocal synth/pads are a
disputable feature, but I just love that sound, it's so green. :) A lead might
have spiced up this instrumental. I only kept it that "basic" to leave the
place for the vocals in tact. To date, this is probably the most intricate
arrangement and production that I've done, starting with the sound design,
moving on to the track count and finally the fine tune of the mix, taking
about 11 revisions. :) But going for the Max Martin sound is a tall order.
This is the first time that I actually loaded a reference track into the
session. It appears to have paid off in the end. Now I only need my vocals, to
discover where I screwed up completely. :) Anyone?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

And when you say those words
It's the sweetest thing I've ever heard <3
(Britney Spears)