[LAU] [Music]: Not That Innocent (instrumental)

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Jan 6 00:36:03 UTC 2018

On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 00:48:02 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> http://juliencoder.de/nama/not_that_innocent-instrumental.mp3
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/not_that_innocent-instrumental.ogg

Starting to get a bit gefärlich there.  This is a quite good pop base.
The breaks are there.  OTOH, I say a 'base' because the vox synth is a
bit out of place.  It should IMHO go much in the other way: raunchy and
choppy, with a lead vocal (or synth for instrumental) riding over it.
But not vox pads.  Also, some basses here and there to put in
perspective the higher frequencies could add dynamics.  All in all,
despite what my comments may sound like, very good.

Cheers.