[LAU] How to keep an updated "standard" linux audio system?

Peter Lutek peter at peterlutek.com
Mon Jan 8 16:45:37 UTC 2018

thanks, len!

i'm used to that whole drill, having done it many times with various
distributions. i'm more interested in specifics of achieving a stable,
low-latency audio workstation * within the Arch ecology * -- i.e. are
there any particular caveats or helpful configuration tools to be aware
of in that distribution?

cheers!
.pltk.

--