[LAU] Example setup for zita-njbridge in multicast mode?

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Jan 9 16:44:35 UTC 2018

On Tue, 9 Jan 2018, Jonathan E. Brickman wrote:

> zita-n2j 239.255.0.10 55555 enp0s25
> zita-j2n --jserv SOFT1 239.255.0.10 55555 enp0s25
> ita-j2n --jserv SOFT2 239.255.0.10 55555 enp0s25

BTW, free computers are not that hard to come by... I would set this up on
three machines. I think that would avoid some of the confusion. Running
three instances of jackd is already "interesting" but running multi-cast
all on one machine sounds like interesting times indeed. You need to be
very clear in your mind what the roll of each instance of jackd is.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net