[LAU] Example setup for zita-njbridge in multicast mode?

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Tue Jan 9 18:39:14 UTC 2018

On Tue, January 9, 2018 12:04 pm, Will Godfrey wrote:
> I seem to remember hearing somewhere that the jack
> server can't make use of multiple cores, but surely
> multiple *severs* could each be on their own core.

The jackd v1 implementation does not, the jackd v2 implementation can use
multiple cores as long as there is not a processing dependency in the
graph.
It seems that if the the connections will work between multiple servers
then logically there is not a hard dependency and so the processing should
be able to split across multiple cores.

--
Chris Caudle