[LAU] AMD graphics card

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 09:15:10 UTC 2018

On 01/11/2018 10:09 PM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> On 01/11/2018 05:53 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> Yes, they aren't exactly hurrying :)
>> Thanks for helping out - very much appreciated.
>
> I thought testing was on 4.14?
> https://packages.debian.org/buster/linux-image-amd64

Can confirm they are. 4.14+88 for both regular and RT kernels.

Since I was still at 4.8, I decided to chance it and upgrade.
Unfortunately, attempting to install the corresponding header files
wanted to remove a number of packages!

Will try it without the header files. That will probably only break
VirtualBox, I don't think I have anything else that depends on having
the kernel header files around.

They also have 4.15-rc5 available.

--
David W. Jones