[LAU] How to automatically start zita-j2a/a2j with jack?

Steven Kruyswijk stevenkruyswijk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:49:55 CEST 2018

Thanks Fons,

Being a near-total Linux newbie I did forget the #!/bin/bash, but also when
including that, and with the script being executable (it was already), it
doesn't work for adding the extra inputs/outputs:

#!/bin/bash
sleep 5
zita-j2a -d hw:CODEC_1

Executing this script manually after jack has started does work...

Thanks for your other suggestions as well. It would indeed make sense not to
use qjackctl at all; I was just trying to take it one step at a time, and
also the idea is to have the system be accessible through VNC for the time
being, to evaluate it.

--
Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html