[LAU] Joining DTS audio from split files

Bearcat M. Şándor bearcatsandor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:26:18 CEST 2018

Hey folks,

I have a set of 3 vob files that contain dts audio. There is no 'chapter'
info in these files. There should be multiple break points, but the person
that made them just made 3 files of reasonable length.  What i'd like to do
is join them and then resplit them where the breaks should be. My eventual
aim is to turn them in to wavpack files.

I can't find a good commandline method using ffmpeg, sox or cat to smoothly
join them as vob files, w64 files or wavpack files into one.

Has anyone done this successfully and can point me in the right direction?
--
Bearcat M. Şándor
Feline Soul Systems LLC