[LAU] reducing xruns (System configuration)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jul 19 22:16:50 CEST 2018

On Thu, 2018-07-19 at 20:55 +0200, Max wrote:
> Thanks Jacek, After looking into this I ordered the docking station for
> mz laptop as this USB 3.0 Port is onlz available through the dock. Good
> find!

To get a better house, somebody might need another load-bearing wall. To
get a better load-bearing wall, somebody might need a wallpaper.

Without doubts you need a load-bearing wall. You ordered a wallpaper,
the load-bearing wall does or doesn't need a wallpaper to fit your
taste, but you still didn't build the load-bearing wall, hence the
wallpaper isn't very useful, if useful at all.

As long as USB has got no rt priority, anything else unlikely will solve
the issue.