[LAU] Is there a LAU music directory?

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Jun 1 17:29:57 CEST 2018

On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 16:52:12 +0200
Francesco Ariis <fa-ml at ariis.it> wrote:

> Philipp,
>     regarding your question, usually communities are built around
> *tools*, so search for well known open source music software and dive
> in, e.g.:

I consider that Will's reply about the 'Linux Musicians' website and
specifically about the 'Original Scores & Recordings' section is a good
place.

Which this long-winded (after all this is Linux :)) link seems to point
directly at:

https://www.linuxmusicians.com/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=f1847036dd2cd4272155705ba9c56621

This is not tools oriented.  It is general.  It's actually the only
place I know of that groups original creations done by people who
are using Linux.  If you know of any other, please share.

LMMS runs on Linux, Windows and MacOS, so the creations are not be
people necessarily using Linux and, people might simply not mention
their OS anyways.

BTW, what's this abcnotation has to do within the Linux context ?