[LAU] Some disturbing news

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Jun 2 19:17:54 CEST 2018

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 08:15:21 -0600
robertlazarski <robertlazarski at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like we hit Godwin's law. Time for me to make some music and
> tune out of this thread.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Well, if you insist on having a wikipedia link, how about "Operation
Paperclip" ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

As David mentioned, saying that they're just doing their jobs does not
cut it.  This was an "extreme" example but sometimes people need harsh
contrasts.  That is, when they consider at all the topic, the examples,
instead of reaching out for their dose of soma (eg. Aldous Huxley).

This said, I like "Soma" ... Or was it "Sofa" ?  "One Size Fits All" ?

Cheers.