[LAU] Some disturbing news

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 2 20:03:06 CEST 2018

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 13:25:10 -0400, jonetsu wrote:
>Well, sometimes they just don't simply "happen"

All evil from Apple and Microsoft happens out of pure capitalistic
strategy, this doesn't happen by accident, the only thing that happens
unintended are profit setbacks, bankruptcy and lawsuits regarding an
absolute monopoly. So when Apple was bankrupt in 1997 Bill Gates
rescued Apple to workaround Microsoft's monopoly issue. By doing
ethical honest day's work we could be happy, if we earn enough to pay
the rent, get something to eat and clean clothes, some people might get
enough for some luxury, such as old-age provision. Companies in the
10^9 range, let alone the 10^12 range must be evil, since there's no
way to be with that sufficient capital without being evil.