[LAU] Some disturbing news

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Jun 2 19:21:25 CEST 2018

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 17:52:48 +0200
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

> What I am saying is that in large organizations it is difficult to
> see what the sum of all actions would ultimately be. And it is
> possible to try to do your job in the best manner possible and still
> end up with a damaging result.

It is difficult up to a certain level where crucial decisions and
directions are made by people who do not really have to work to assure
their future and the future of their families.  Most others though do
have to work and at that level, even if one "sees something" in the
larger sense there's always the call of the job ringing in.  Nothing
bad about that, most people need to work and keep their jobs, although
it is a factor to take into consideration.

Cheers.