[LAU] Some disturbing news

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Jun 3 04:23:18 CEST 2018

Oh before it was terrific.  I work as a media producer, and before there
were    on line discussions with professionals in my field all over the
world in ways that I found  no where else.
Personally I feel about Facebook as you feel about Linkedin, perhaps worse.
What frustrates me now is that I joined  linkedin  having no reason to
feel that   someday I would have no access to my account.  For me meaning
individuals  with whom I connected now  wonder at my professionalism..plus
those with whom I was able to connect that I have not  come across in
years.
I dare say it depends on your industry and the like.
Kare