[LAU] Some disturbing news

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Jun 3 13:37:15 CEST 2018

I'm surprised noone brings up Visual Code Studio in this thread, which
is a product much more aligned with what github is about, more so then
linkedin, nokia or skype.
And I must say it's a pretty cool tool. Runs flawless and fast on Linux
and has become my favourite editor.

Regarding platforms: Freshmeat (what a name!), sourceforge, github: no
service lasts forever, but I don't see a reason why to panic just
because microsoft may take over github. And even if there is, there are
already alternatives in place like gitlab.