[LAU] Some disturbing news

Set Sakrecoer public at sakrecoer.com
Wed Jun 6 11:11:06 CEST 2018

On 5 June 2018 10:29:23 CEST, Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hey Victor!
>
>Thank you very much for your points, really enjoy the direction of your
>questions because I think they allow me to explain my position from
>very
>important angles.

(...)

>In conclusion to this email, I'd like to say that this conversation has
>been very helpful and I will think if I should rename the article, so
>that
>it does not create an impression that I say one has to prove that
>freedom
>is a default position. I will carefully think about rewriting several
>opening sections as well, since I believe thanks to this conversation I
>came up with better ways to say what I mean.
>

>Louigi.

Thanks for this elaboration Louigi, you got me really confused up until this point: I couldn't get what you were trying to explain. In fact you got me thinking you held a stand diametrically different from the one I understand after reading this. Not that me or my perception of others matter for anything, but I have a relationship with your music and therefore it became somewhat important to me to read you.

I might have a different POV to yours on how Stallman communicates his ideas, but your craving for nuances where things tend to be approached with binary means of good vs. bad really resonates with me.

Wishing everyone a good day,
Set