[LAU] Ubuntustudio and frequency scaling

Mac macdroid53 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:42:33 CEST 2018

I tried recovery mode and set the password.

But that didn't work either. Interestingly, it doesn't complain about a bad
password, it just goes away for a couple seconds then displays the login
dialog again.

After a chat with system76 tech support...Turns out it was not a password
issue. Apparently there is a situation with nvidia drivers where a login
loop is created when they fail in multi monitors.
(If I remember, I found I should not try to upgrade using multiple
monitors...)

Off we go...