[LAU] Ubuntustudio and frequency scaling

Michael Jarosch riotsound at riotmusic.de
Fri Jun 8 17:23:51 CEST 2018

Am Freitag, den 08.06.2018, 15:30 +0200 schrieb Christopher Arndt:
> Am 08.06.2018 um 05:27 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> > On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 23:35:17 +0200, Michael Jarosch wrote:
> > > That's the old way you did it, but you can't do that with debian
> > > and
> > > ubuntu, nowadays.
> >
> > As of what Ubuntu release it's not working anymore and what's the
> > cause that it doesn't work anymore?
>
> I'd be interested in an answer to this as well.

Don't know. I tried to echo "performance" in the sys-file where it
belongs (as root), but the system told me I have not the right to do
that. Maybe SE-Linux or another security-machanism hinders me from
doing it the old way - but I could be wrong. Will try it the next time
I boot my audio-production-machine, again...

Greets!
Mitsch