[LAU] Remote mixers - open APIs

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Tue Jun 12 13:13:50 CEST 2018

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018, worik wrote:

> On 12/06/18 13:52, Rick Green wrote:
>>   I have an X32Rack, which I leave on stage and control via Wifi and a
>> 3rd party Android app.
>
> Is this
> http://www.musictri.be/Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Digital/X32-RACK/p/P0AWN
> it?
   Yes, that's the one I have, and there are four other versions as well, that
differ only in the size of the local I/O and control surface.  The same mixer is
also sold under the Midas brand name, with larger buttons and brighter LEDs.

  WWhere did you get the Android app?

  On the Google Play store.  There is both a free and inexpensive 'pro' version.

--
Rick Green

We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme Court's
  Citizens United ruling, and move to amend our Constitution to firmly establish
  that money is not speech, and that human beings, not corporations, are persons
                        entitled to constitutional rights.

 			http://www.MoveToAmend.org