[LAU] zita-jacktools available now

Benny Alexandar ben.alex at outlook.com
Tue Jun 12 19:58:57 CEST 2018

Hi,

I tried using zita-a2j/j2a with an additional USB sound card having one stereo input and it works fine. I could play the same content on PC sound card as well as using USB sound card.  However, when I tried to connect another USB sound card having 10 inputs I get the following errors.
Can zita-a2j/j2a handle more than one channel of inputs ?

-------------

$sudo zita-a2j -v -d hw:1  -r 44100 -p 2048
playback : not enabled
capture  :
  nchan  : 12
  fsamp  : 44100
  fsize  : 2048
  nfrag  : 2
  format : S32_LE
Starting synchronisation.
-119.408   1.026808     0
Detected excessive timing errors, waiting 10 seconds.
Starting synchronisation.
 -52.887   1.013412 -1297
Detected excessive timing errors, waiting 10 seconds.
Starting synchronisation.
  -0.334   1.000085 -2140
Detected excessive timing errors, waiting 10 seconds.

 $sudo jackd -d alsa -d hw:PCH

-ben